maybe next time could you use an 64 bit os and more than 4G of ram I would test it with ext4 and maybe raw partition on linux also the Firebird Classic and SuperClassic (from 2.5)
I have a big problem with that. We manage a database with 10 GB in size, after a few hours importing the data the database corrupted in a table in the handling of a date field. Firebird 2.1, Windows Vista 64. I can not find a solution to this.
maybe next time could you use an 64 bit os and more than 4G of ram
ReplyDeleteI would test it with ext4 and maybe raw partition on linux also the Firebird Classic and SuperClassic (from 2.5)
I have a big problem with that.
ReplyDeleteWe manage a database with 10 GB in size, after a few hours importing the data the database corrupted in a table in the handling of a date field. Firebird 2.1, Windows Vista 64. I can not find a solution to this.
Fabiano, look at the right side of this blog, you will see link "Repair database".
ReplyDelete